Friday, January 10, 2014

Aira Day Spa & Boutique

Hey there all you followers!!!. My name is Grace Gregg. I started working here at the spa in December and have enjoyed this job so much. Aimee is such a great boss and I am so excited that she has tasked me with getting this blog going again. So much has been going on since her last blog post. For all of you who don't know yet, Aimee has transformed one of her massage treatment rooms into an adorable and fun boutique. It is filled with tons of fun items including jewelry, purses, PJ's, scarves and much much more!!! We are gearing up for Valentine's Day by showcasing a bunch of really cute red and pink merchandise. Today we received a large shipment of purses, bags and wallets in a variety of colors and styles. Let me just say that if I could, i would take them all home with me but i would much rather sell them to all of you! We also have a couple of Valentine's Day specials going on that would make a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Below I have listed our Valentine's specials and have added some pictures of the boutique. We are open Tuesday - Friday 11:00am-6:00pm & Saturday 11:00am - 3:00pm so come and check out the new boutique!

1 hour Peppermint/Lavender Aromatherapy Spa Massage that includes a hot towel treatment ~$90

1 hour Peppermint/Lavender Spa Massage & Peppermint/Grapefruit facial with oxygen & anti-age essential oil infusion ~$150 





































No comments:

Post a Comment